Arbor-Growth is a unique new formula that was designed to elevate men and women to their full potential, by helping overall muscle growth, fat loss, and sexual performance. Arbor-Growth combines the power of several free amino acids (building blocks of dietary protein) with immune-supporting colostrum (from cow's milk) to boost growth hormone levels naturally. Arborist Nutrition has developed a formula based on the latest scientific research that combines simple natural compounds in the right doses that will help support strength gain, lean muscle tissue, and fat loss. The HGH enhancer provides all of the tools necessary so that your body can ramp up its own HGH production, exactly as it wants to do.
With a completely safe and all-natural formula, Arbor-Growth provides all of the major benefits of increased human growth hormone in to one outstanding formula.
In recent decades, various studies have indicated that optimizing human growth hormone helps people put on muscle mass, significantly decrease fat mass, including dangerous visceral (abdominal and organ) fat, and improve insulin resistance, which significantly lowers the risk of diabetes . A separate study indicated that many of the negative effects of aging were reversed with growth hormone. For example, there was an 8.8% increase in lean body mass, a 14.4% decrease in fat mass, a 1.6% increase in bone density at the lumbar vertebrae, and a 7.1% increase in skin thickness .
POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF TAKING ARBOR-GROWTH
*Increased muscle strength and mass.
*Improvement in lean body composition (Fat loss).
*Improved exercise tolerance and endurance.
*Improved sexual performance.
*Improved immune function.
*Improvements in skin, hair, healing, energy, memory, and mood.
Arginine and Ornithine (plus ornithine alphaketoglutarate)- These two amino acids work together because they have similar structures and are only one chemical reaction away from being identical. Arginine and ornithine have been shown in research to directly lead to a boost in growth hormone following short-term resistance training . Additionally, Arginine helps spur the release of Nitric Oxide, which can help both sexual performance and muscle growth . Further, a study indicated that hospitalized patients, when fed by standard IV nutrition, saw significant urinary urea excretion (indicating a loss of protein and muscle mass), but those who had ornithinealphaketoglutarate added to their IV formula showed no signs of muscle loss .
Glutamine- another important amino acid, was found to raise growth hormone independently of exercise . Glutamine also has been shown to reduce intestinal permeability, indicating that more food and protein can be properly absorbed and muscle growth can occur in more optimal fashion, and immune function can be optimized or restored . Glutamine taken before meals was shown to increase post-meal energy expenditure (calorie burning) by 49%, which translated to an additional 42 calories burned, an amount that can significantly add up over time .
Glycine- the simplest structured amino acid, was also found to raise growth hormone in dose-dependent fashion according to a 1980 study .
Lysine- is one of the most essential aminos, it maintains nitrogen balance and helps to maintain lean body mass in periods of extreme stress and fatigue. It is also needed to produce growth hormone, testosterone, antibodies, insulin, enzymes, collagen and to repair damaged tissue.
Colostrum- an immune-enhancing compound found in cow's milk immediately after the birth of a calf, contains a small amount of actual growth hormone  and can work with glutamine in order to restore gastrointestinal function for better uptake of protein.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Arbor-growth should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and proper workout regiment. Arbor-Growth is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Nam SY, Kim KR, et al. Low-dose growth hormone treatment combined with diet restriction decreases insulin resistance by reducing visceral fat and increasing muscle mass in obese type 2 diabetic patients. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2001;25(8):1101-7.
2. Rudman D, Feller AG, et al. Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old. N Engl J Med. 1990;323(1):1-6.
3. Zajac A, Poprzecki S, et al. Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. J Strength Cond Res. 2010;24(4):1082-90.
4. Chen J, Wollman Y, et al. Effect of oral administration of high-dose nitric oxide donor L-arginine in men with organic erectile dysfunction: results of a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. BJU Int. 1999;83(3):269-73.
5. Wernerman J, Hammargvist F, et al. Ornithine-alpha-ketoglutarate improves skeletal muscle protein synthesis as assessed by ribosome analysis and nitrogen use after surgery. Ann Surg. 1987;206(5):674-8.
6. Welbourne TC. Increased plasma bicarbonate and growth hormone after an oral glutamine load. Am J Clin Nutr.1995;61(5):1058-61.
7. De-Souza DA, Greene LJ. Intestinal permeability and systemic infections in critically ill patients: effect of glutamine. Crit Care Med. 2005;33(5):1125-35.
8. Iwashita S, Mikus C, et al. Glutamine supplementation increases postprandial energy expenditure and fat oxidation in humans. JPE. 2006;30(2):76-80.
9. Kasia K, Suzuki H, et al. Glycine stimulated growth hormone release in man. Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1980;93(3):283-6.
10. Playford RJ, Macdonald CE, Johnson WS. Colostrum and milk-derived peptide growth factors for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(1):5-14.