SOUTHERN ACCENTS MAGAZINE
JULY / AUGUST 1997
VOL. 20 No. 4
* INSIDE OUT WITH COMFORT AND STYLE
Vintage in LIKE NEW Condition, pretty much Brand New
Includes several articles and full color photos in a variety of subjects like Architecture, Historic Restoration/Preservation, Interior Design, Furniture, Upholstery, Landscaping, Art, Collectibles, Antiques.
Contains advertisements thought after by collectors. Advertisements vary with each issue and they are in the line of Cartier, Boucheron, Ralph Lauren, Bernhardt, Herend, Waterford, D. Yurman, Vera Wang and more.
Some of the Contents/Featured/Articles:
* Nestor Santa Cruz, Washington D.C.
* Granger Carr, Lake Martin, Alabama
* Pepe Anderson, Houston
* Thomas Day, Furniture Designs of 19th Century Cabinmasters
* Green Houses
* Jay Iarussi, Houston s Artistic Wall Painter
* Designers Wolfang Oehme and James Van Sueden, Washington D.C.
* Designer Fred Dilger
* Designer Ann Schooler
* Designer Betsy Brown
* Antiques: English Chairs, Monet s Paintings, Imari Porcelain, Japan
Magazine: Southern Accents
Month/s: JULY / AUGUST
Issue #: 4
Issue Type: Back Issue, Collectible Magazine
Subject: Architecture, Interior Design, Art, Collectibles, Antiques, Travel, Interior Decorating, Landscaping, General Interest.
Publisher: Bill Carey, Southern Accents, Inc.
Pages: 160 pages
Printed In: United States
ISBN: Does not Apply
Condition: LIKE NEW, pretty much Brand New. Has very mild shelf wear signs such as some very light yellowing of spine and around cover s edges. No address label.
Note: Items that we sell come from different sources and may or may not be from a smoke-free environment.