At Atomicmall.com, we take your right to privacy seriously, and want you to feel safe in the knowledge that your
personally-identifiable information (referred to as "data" below) which may be collected during registration, membership
upgrade, or other site functions. This policy does not apply to other entities that are not owned or controlled by
Atomic Mall, nor does it apply to persons that are not employees or agents of Atomic Mall, or that are not under our
direct control. Before becoming a member, we also require that you read Atomic Mall's Terms of Service.
For the purposes of defining this policy, "personal information" shall be defined as, but not limited to, the information that you provide
to Atomic Mall or to other members when completing the registration process, completing the Atomic Mall ID Verification,
creating an item listing, purchasing an item, leaving feedback and comments, posting messages in the Atomic Mall Community
BBS, using any email or instant message feature within the site, and purchasing items from the Offical Atomic Mall Shop.
Registration for an Atomic Mall account requires a valid email address and a user name that has not previously been secured,
as well as a current and accurate physical address. You are not required to provide any other information.
Please be aware that the user name you choose, the email address you provide and any other information you enter may
render you personally identifiable, and may possibly be displayed on this web site intentionally (depending on choices
you make during registration or account maintenance, or depending on the way in which the site is configured) or
unintentionally (subsequent to a successful act of intrusion by a third party). By registering with us, you absolve Atomic
Mall of any and all civil and criminal liability in the event that your personal information is procured through the
criminal activities of any outside party seeking to circumvent our security measures.
As on many web sites, the webmaster may
also automatically receive general information that is contained in server log files, such as your IP address,
and cookie information.
Atomic Mall has strict policies relating to members' contact information. Atomic Mall members:
- Must not misrepresent their identities
- Must provide valid and complete contact information
- Are not permitted to publish the personal information of other members in an online public area
- Must always have a valid email address as part of their online profile
You are responsible for your personal information. In the event that your information creates a liability to us
which may cause our internet service provider, suppliers, agents, or contractors to discontinue their services because of
such liability, we reserve the right to seek appropriate and proportionate remedies, including, but not limited to, cancellation of account
Use of collected data
We do not sell or otherwise disseminate personal information to third parties for commercial or other purposes, unless said parties are necessary and critical in the fulfillment, processing or handling of an order for services or merchandise, as it directly relates to you or your transaction partner.
- We may use your personal information to communicate with you.
- We may share certain portions of your personal information with other Atomic Mall members only in accordance with our Terms of Service to help facilitate transactions and to allow members to contact you regarding products or services you offer for sale, or to ascertain status for product orders they have placed with you.
- We allow modification of personal information by the information owner only, for the purposes of keeping account information current.
- Other companies or entities which have access to your personal information in accordance with our policies are required to protect your personal information as strictly as we do.
- When necessary, we use secure SSL encryption technology and other privacy protection methods to keep your personal information secure on the Atomic Mall site.
- Credit card data is gathered only for the purposes of billing and charging final sale fees (FSF) for transactions successfully completed through Atomic Mall, and for various listing enhancements or other subscriptions or services. All credit card data is stored off-site, and is not accessible by individuals who would seek to circumvent our security measures in search of such information.
- We reserve the right to retain your personal information in our databases and to maintain an active or disabled account profile, pursuant to any previously recorded account level status change requests.
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, such as when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a subpoena, search warrant, court order, civil investigative demand, government investigation, or other compulsory process such as civil discovery. We also reserve the right to investigate, prevent, take action regarding, or report to law enforcement agencies, any activities that we believe to be unlawful, fraudulent, or a violation of our terms of service, and to cooperate with law enforcement agencies investigating purported unlawful activities or suspected fraud. We also reserve the right to share certain personal information when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of Atomic Mall or others.
- The content of this policy may change periodically and without notice.
Like many web sites, Atomic Mall sets and uses "cookies" to enhance the user experience -- to remember your personal settings,
for example. The information stored therein is limited to the user's current account ID, first name, and other data sets required
for the correct operation of our checkout and cart systems. It is never
shared, disseminated or otherwise distributed to any third parties, including advertising agents, affiliates or link
All contents of the Atomic Mall (atomicmall.com) Web Site are Copyright © 2008-2023 AME., All rights reserved. AME, Atomic Mall, atomicmall.com and/or other products and services referenced herein may also be either trademarks or registered trademarks of AME and/or Atomic Mall. The names of companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses or logos mentioned in the Atomic Mall web site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.